The policy will cover:
Where you are involved in an accident and your vehicle is:
- Determined to be a total loss by your motor insurers who deduct your motor insurance policy excess from their settlement
- Repairable and you are required to pay a policy exscess
We will pay to you the lesser of the value of your policy excess or the sum of £300.
The cover provided under this policy will automatically end immediately upon the payment of a claim.
The insurer will not be liable for:
- Any claim reported more than 30 days after the date of the insured event
- Any excess payable on warranty policies
- Any excess payable in respect of any malicious damage, windscreen or glass damage claims
- Any excess payable in respect of the theft or attempted theft of personal effects
- Any excess payable under any other section of your motor insurance
- Any claim arising from the use of your motor vehicle on any racetrack, circuit or other prepared course
- Any insured event which occurs whilst your vehicle is being driven by someone who is under 19 (nineteen) years of age.